A network-wide approach for workload orchestration and workflow automation as a turnkey solution for cloud networking, its abstraction of the physical network to the broader, network-wide perspective allows for several benefits, including:
* Centralized representation of distributed network state, allowing for a single point of integration and network-wide visibility and analytics
* Controller agnostic support for physical and virtual workload orchestration through open APIs such as OVSDB, JSON and OpenStack plugins
* Turnkey automation for zero-touch provisioning, configuration management and network-wide upgrades and rollback
* Compliance Dashboard for security, audit and patch management
* Real-time streaming for telemetry and network analytics, a modern approach to replace legacy polling per device.
* Provides visibility and troubleshooting for underlay and overlay networks