SLA management and performance assurance system for service providers and carriers. Allows performance data extraction from installed equipment, and a unified view with real time network and service reporting from different perspectives: network, service or customer. It includes performance monitoring using SNMP or NETCONF directly from the equipment and using MTOSI or XML/CSV from third party EMSs.
* Real-time latency and loss with performance against monthly SLA targets
* Fast troubleshooting with contextual intelligence
* Bandwidth and network element health reporting
* Monthly service summary/compliance report
* Customer portal for provider-branded service performance and SLA reporting
* Designed for Big Data
* Virtualization such as KVM, VMware, XEN and Oracle VM is used for improved availability, flexibility and performance