A software framework for building virtual copies of embedded hardware. The framework enables faster development, better quality software and more thorough testing.
Start the software development on a virtual model of the target platform immediately, even if itís not physically available. Model a device or network of interconnected devices, design and implement a full software stack.
* Start developing and testing a new product quickly in a continuous integration environment
* Explore various paths without the need for costly physical setups
* Benefit from better observation, batch testing and debug possibilities than on physical hardware
* Well-defined API, support for multiple programming languages
* Usable via scripting, console tools and a GUI
* Infrastructure for testing embedded software in the virtual environment
* Supported architectures: ARM, SPARC, PowerPC
* Integration with the Wireless Sensor Network framework, COOJA
* Developed for easy integration with an existing development/test environment