ACS Cloud Computing Services
Helps organizations build cloud computing services, including:
* Technical planning: Analyze the cloud service model, deployment model and dependencies on underlying communications network arrangements and technologies.
* Performance, reliability, availability and disaster recovery
* Security risk assessments and planning: Develop processes and procedures for threat and vulnerability analysis of the cloud supply chain. Includes help in the planning, design, implementation, execution, supply chain risks management and operation of solutions.
* Development of Service Level Agreements
* Compliance, due diligence, testing and monitoring
* Service provider evaluations
* Operations and management: Engineer or re-engineer existing business processes