A device-agnostic ecosystem that securely connects a wide range of devices while capturing and translating critical business data to support and engage customers.
* Authentication of end points and users to access platformís relevant resources.
* Verification policies or roles determine the appropriate access levels to critical IoT resources.
* Discovery of all available devices/sensors in a network environment. Discovered devices can then be controlled through specific agents or protocols provided by the platform.
* Enables management of devices and its services at the user level. Sets of devices can be assigned to users, while groups can comprise sets of users.
* Processes data by filtering which specific subset of data is analyzed; identifies the expressions that apply, then executes the specified action a rule should take if all conditions are met.
* Highly scalable storage system handling volume, velocity, variety and veracity of data. Complex event processing for near real-time actions.
* Acting as the Rules Engine input, it continuously collects data as itís generated from devices and promptly reacts to critical information.
* Analytics tools to examine and visualize data and obtain valuable business insight on devices, users, usage and more.